Elm Wildlife Tours
We are a small family owned and operated business providing high quality tours with exceptional viewing to see yellow eyed penguins, a New Zealand Fur Seal breeding colony, New Zealand Sea Lions, Royal Albatross and a selection of wading birds that can be seen around the bays and lagoons.
The tours depart daily at 1pm through the winter and return at approx 6pm.
There is walking during the tour and requires going down and back up a steep hill to see the animals.
Not suitable for people with mobility issues.
Please call our office or visit our website for more details and tour options.
1. Payment via credit card via our website or phone our office with credit card details.
2. Our driver/guide will meet you outside the Dunedin Visitor Information Centre at 1pm or at another pre-arranged location on the Otago Peninsula.
3. Our driver will stand about 2 meters away from you and ask for your name and contact details as part of the Covid-19 tracking plan.
4. If you are traveling in a bubble you will seated together on the vehicle.
5. If you are traveling alone you will be seated 1 metre apart from the other clients on the vehicle with a maximum of 6 clients per vehicle. If you are traveling in a group of between 6 and 10 people then we will provide 1 driver and vehicle for your group.
6. We will provide hand sanitiser, and PPE as required.
7. Any clients showing signs of flu i.e. coughing, sneezing, they will be asked to leave and a refund will be given.