Once started as a takeaway shop in South Dunedin is now every Dunedin local's go-to place for Filipino-Japanese style dishes. With two locations - one at the heart of Port Chalmers and one in Hanover street (formerly Manila Grill), you now have the opportunity to mix and match an array of signature dishes from our new extensive menu. The unique fusion of Filipino and Japanese cuisine brings your taste buds to a whole new flavour palate you can't find anywhere else.
1. Order through our: A) Website www.futomakinz.com, B) Facebook page (Futomaki NZ), C) Phone (03 472 7288).
2. Payment via debit or credit card on our website or PayWave upon collection.
3. For now, all orders will be picked up at our Port shop - address is at 41 George Street Port Chalmers.
4. When collecting, please queue at the designated area and wait your turn. Customers will be entertained one at a time.
5. When at the collection counter, please stand 1-2 meters away from our staff. You will be asked for your name and order number (if applicable) then they will hand your order once ready. If order isn't ready, please wait at the designated waiting area until staff calls your name.
6. Once order is okay, please exit through exit pathway - perpendicular to the queuing area. Sanitizers area available in the area.