GUILD is currently closed during Level 3 and 4.
Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
Wednesday: 10am - 5pm
Thursday: 10am - 5pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 11am - 3pm
Sunday: Closed


Dunedin design, right in the heart of the city.
GUILD is run by the not-for-profit society Dunedin Designed Inc.

GUILD boasts everything from handcrafted jewellery and innovative fashion to homewares, furniture, art prints and more.

In exchange for weekly rental of space by our creatives, and a shift in store, meeting our loyal customers and visitors, 90% of individual sales go directly back to the designer so they can keep on producing new works for you. The remaining 10% covers the basics of running the shop like power, eftpos, packaging etc.

Additional Information

GUILD is currently closed during Level 3 and 4.

In the interim, one way in which you can support our GUILD creatives is by purchasing a voucher.
You can do so by emailing and we can mail you a voucher redeemable in store.

Your voucher will immediately go towards covering the rent of retailers over the coming weeks, and when used in store, the sale will go directly back to that designer/s.